11.30.2013

Hard Candy Pixie Pink


Hello!

Are you US ladies enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend? It's been a whirlwind week for me as my husband got a new job and has to leave for 3 months to another city to train tomorrow. I will see him at Christmas but to say I am overwhelmed at the thought of not having him around with 2 kids to help out is an understatement! We had to put You Mix on hiatus because of this and we have been working around the clock to get out all the orders we could before Thanksgiving. It's been exhausting!

Anyway! I totally dropped the ball on any Thanksgiving nail art this year. I did do some fall indie glitter manis but I haven't had a chance to edit those pics, so you will be seeing those later. ;)

I wanted to show you a swatch from a mani I wore recently. It's Pixie Pink from Hard Candy. Obviously, heavily indie inspired. I still love a good milky glitter polish! The formula was great considering most milky glitters have a difficult formula. I love the color combo that Pixie Pink has, too.




I know these Hard Candies are old news but I only recently got my hands on this one.

Do you have any favorites from this line?
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. It's nice to see some old news...everybody is always in a rush to get new stuff, but when a polish is this pretty, it should be enjoyed over and over. <3 I hope the next three months go well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! If I could ever stop buying new polish I could have more chances to revisit what I already own. Thanks for the well wishes too...means a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this is a super pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you with those two kiddos while your hubby is away! :) This is a beautiful pastel polish and I look forward to seeing those fall pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back pain can most often be the result of being overweight.satta king

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com