7.31.2013

Zoya Neely + Misa Fountain of Youth

Hello readers!

I have a super pretty layering combo to show you today. I am so in love with how it turned out. This is 1 coat over Fountain of Youth from Misa over Zoya Neely. The shimmer from Fountain of Youth is to die for!




Love it! I want a polish like this in every color! This mani is actually the base to some crazy (for me) nail art which I will hopefully be showing you tomorrow.

Tell me your favorite polishes with similar finishes to Fountain of Youth!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I can't think of anything similar off the top of my head but I will be checking back to see what others say for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com