6.06.2013

JulieG Rock Candy

Hello!

This is the first of the JulieG Gumdrops polishes that I tried from my Groupon promo. These are the only textured polishes I own although I feel like there are more than ever coming out right now! I went through a phase of feeling like I had all I could have in my stash in terms of what I like and what's out there. And then the indie polish world exploded and the bigger companies have tried competing, new innovations in polish happen and there are more than ever out there....I feel like I'm drowning in all the new things! haha

Anyway! This is just a quick swatch of Rock Candy, a super sparkly teal green. I really liked wearing the texture trend for the first time but I don't feel like I need to get every one out there because I'm not just dying over it. Fun to own a few though!



What do you think about texture polishes? Are you loving it or leaving it?
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. so pretty! i wish i had this collection :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of indie companies taking over. They normally have brilliant colors with catchy names because they are funky in a way that mainstream brands are not. I love this color and the sparkles. I love it!

    Dorothy- online phd uk - guidelines on social science research

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com