5.29.2013

Zoya Sponging Gradient

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I last posted! My little sis graduated high school this past weekend (grad nails to come!) and I took a little break to celebrate with all the family we had in town. 

This is a sponging gradient that used some of the new Zoyas I got from the Earth Day promo. Love these colors together! This is Tallulah, Josie, and Neely. 



This is part one of what the final outcome of my mani really was (thus the not so complete clean up). I thought I'd leave you with some suspense! I know...you can hardly take it. ha You'll see the rest tomorrow!

Sponging gradients never get old for me! How about you?
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely sponging! The colors you used worked really well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so good together! It really gives a great transition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gradient!!!! Flawless!!!! Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo! Perfect for Summer! I agree; they are a good go to when your creative juices just aren't flowing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo so much. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love gradients, this is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Perfect color combo...and congrats to your sis!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com