3.14.2013

Kiss Nail Dress Strips in Bustier

Good morning!

Just a quick post to show you guys some nail strips I wore recently. They are from the Kiss Nail Dress line. Overall I really like these. They applied easily and I was able to find good fits for each of my nails.   You can probably see that there are some folds at the edges that I couldn't completely smooth out. I seem to have that issue with most nail strips I try. 

This design is called Bustier and it's a set of skittles strips that all coordinate. I like these as an easy way to add nail art and even some bling!


In terms of lasting power, I only kept these on for about 24 hours because I can't help but pick at them, but it definitely took some effort to get them off because of how sticky the adhesive is. That leads me to believe that they would last a decent amount of time.


Have you guys tried these nail strips before?
Pin It!

5 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com