8.22.2012

Kleancolor Holo Green

Hi lovelies!

This week is going by so fast! I feel like there is never enough time in the day to get everything done! But I have managed to have more time to focus on my blog this week so that has been welcome. 

I am showing you a polish from Kleancolor today called Holo Green. There are 5 different colors that Kleancolor  makes similar to this one. Holo Green has a jelly base packed with tiny silver holo glitters. Very pretty! I love the bling that holo glitters add to a polish.




If any of you are looking to grow your collection or are just in the mood to buy some polish at a great deal, Kleancolor is a great option! There are a few Ebay sellers that have fabulous deals and offer all 253 colors. They definitely offer something for everyone and I don't have anything negative to say about the quality other than there is a slightly obvious smell when the polish is still wet.

How many of you have tried Kleancolor? Any favorites?
Pin It
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Holo Green is my absolute fav! And what I also love is that you can layer it over another polish without a total drastic color change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own this nail polish and many other kleancolors i love them! this in particular is very pretty

    I really like that they're cruelty free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one, if only it didn't smell so stinky! Looks great on you

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com