5.23.2012

Lush Lacquer Dreamsicle + Gradient

Good morning readers!

Can I just say that I am dying for the China Glaze Summer Neons collection? I am getting really antsy waiting for it to show up at my Sally's!! 

Now that that's out of the way...on to today's mani! :)

This is yet another indie polish from Lush Lacquer. I previously showed you another polish of their's, Chubby Checker, *here*. This one is called Dreamsicle. It's a sheer blue base with pink shimmer with silver and turquoise glitters throughout. I did a sponging gradient using OPI Fly and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue Away and topped it all of with one coat of Dreamsicle.


Sadly, this is one that you gotta fish around a little for the bigger glitters. Plus I don't think I did this polish justice by doing only one coat. 3 coats looks a lot like Sinful Colors Cinderella but with glitter. Very pretty!




Don't these close up shots just make you happy?


Mmmm...love it!

I hope to wear this one again as a full coverage manicure instead of just layering so I can do this gorgeous polish full justice!!
Pin It
Pin It!

13 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com