4.30.2012

NYX Acid Pink with Sponging

You guys! It's been so long since I have blogged! Moving is such a drawn out process! I am happy to say that we are slowly getting back on track enough for me to get back on a regular posting schedule. :)

This post is simple, but I figured that was the best way to find my blogging groove again. I recently made a Cherry Culture haul that you will be seeing more of in the future. 

Today I am showing you NYX Advanced Salon Formula in Acid Pink. I really like this line of polish. There are some unique shades as well as more simple colors that all have a great formula. Acid Pink is a super bright hot pink with some bluish shimmer. Dustin sponged white at the tips and I layered Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter over the top to make the look cohesive.


I really liked this look. It was a fun twist on a french mani that was more "me". 


Thanks for sticking with me through my short hiatus! :)
Pin It
Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. I like it. How do you do the sponging effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just paint some the polishes you want to use on the sponge and dab it lightly on a piece of paper once and then dab it on your nails. Really easy and you get an awesome effect!

      Delete
  2. This is one of the smoothest sponging manis I've ever seen - it's incredible! Thanks for posting it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gradient is really neat, I LIKE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really neat! I'm not one for the color pink, but I really like the use of it here~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and bright and shiny :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this look, and I have polishes all like this so I know I'll be trying this out for myself soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com