12.20.2011

Zoya Kissy Swatch

Hey lovely readers! Today's post is just a quick swatch of Zoya Kissy, part of the Gems and Jewels collection. I originally decided that I didn't need these bar glitters, but I took a chance and got them anyway. They are a million times better in person, and I'm glad that I didn't miss out! Also, I think they can all work for year round wear, a definite plus. These will make great pedi colors!

So here's  Kissy. We attempted nail art on top, but I think these are best left alone. Kissy is too pretty to cover up anyway! :)


I have more nail art to show you tomorrow! Thanks for reading! 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I fell in love with this one too! To bring it into summer 2012, try pairing it will Zoya's Lola from the beach and surf collection (summer 2012).

    Here's my review of Zoya's Kissy: http://chippednailblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look marvelous. I would love to know how you got it so shiny. It is very dry and flat on my nails.

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com