4.26.2011

OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston


Hey guys! I have OPI's Guy Meets Gal-veston from the Texas Collection for you today. These (and most pics I have seen) really don't do this polish justice. There is a little shrinkage going on because I used Seche Vite on top. Kinda disappointing, but I know better now! I love this polish and am dying to try Houston We Have a Purple.



This "sorbet finish" is so fun...I wish this finish came in every color! You guys probably think I'm crazy because it just looks average here. But in person, and especially in sunlight, this color looks so juicy! Like a cherry Jolly Rancher melted on my nails! haha


And here is the design Dustin and I decided on. Inspired by the juicyness of Guy Meets Gal-veston, what better than cherries?


Here's what we used: 
Bundle Monster plate BM17 and 2 and Born Pretty plate M73
Stamped with Konad White, and Dustin filled in the ring finger cherry using Sinful Colors Innocent and other colors from Born Pretty's stamping polish set.


If you haven't already checked out this polish, I highly recommend it! And it looks 123649987 times more amazing sunlight! Of course I tried to capture it, but it won't be real summer sun here until June. How depressing is that?!


Thanks for being so awesome and checking out my designs! Have a great day!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love it with the cherry designs! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cherries look so cute! I love the color, I got the turquoise color in the Texas line but I should've sprung for this one too.

    Cute blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy ya'll like it!

    @Jessi- I had to get Houston We have a Purple after falling in love with this polish, the sorbets are so much fun! If you look on Amazon you can get them for cheaper than buying direct...with shipping it's still less than the normal price!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com